The Interesting Times Of Joel & Kia

We have lots of them..its just a matter if we blog them not not! haha!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Curiousity May Kill The Cat

Ahhh today is another day in the life of me.....and only me.... Joel is at camp til Friday night and I am holding down the fort by myself. I cant believe that in less then a month we will be married!! I am so excited to go on our honeymoon and for those of you who dont know, I have no clue where we are going. Joel has planned the whole thing by himself and has done a good job of keeping it a secret. I am not allowed to use his laptop, I am not allowed to look through his wallet or papers. I enjoy not knowing but sometimes my curiousity is sometimes overwhelming. Curiousity may kill the cat if I dont watch myself :P haha!! I just have to keep reminding myself that I only have to wait 22 more days. And on that note, I am excited for the big day to come but on the other hand I am digging in my heels trying to savor every little moment of planning, emotions, and moments of "lasts" of single life. But time keeps pushing me forward and I try to enjoy the time as it slips by. Well, I guess I better get back to more wedding planning so this days goes off without a hitch...! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home