The Interesting Times Of Joel & Kia

We have lots of them..its just a matter if we blog them not not! haha!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Moving In

We got back to the island late Sunday night. So not much moving in got accomplished until morning. I have come to the cnclusion that I HATE or LOATHE moving stuff into my already small apartment! Or as Joel and I refer to it "cozy" apartment. I guess I would much rather live here and move in the few things that Joel has into this apartment then to move and have to move all my massive stuff. We have already experienced the "smallness" or "coziness" today when I was getting out of the shower, we both were trying to sort laundry, and Joel just standing around looking like his normal self in our tiny bathroom :P Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I think I am beginning to become closterphobic!! Anyway, Joel is putting together HIS book self and I need to finish the laundry so back to reality until the next time I feel the need to blog my frustrations!! :)
-Kia

3 Comments:

Blogger Abby & Matt said...

guys this is awesome! I love ya'll so much congrats

1:13 PM  
Blogger Samara Ashley said...

Joel can be messy, and everywhere . . .hahaha, good luck with your "coziness" in the future

5:19 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Moving sucks. No doubt

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home