The Interesting Times Of Joel & Kia

We have lots of them..its just a matter if we blog them not not! haha!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

How Can You Tell Christmas Is Coming?



The Christmas season is upon us once again, but how do we know for sure? You can't tell by looking at the ground, because there is STILL green grass. You can't tell by looking at other people because EVERYONE is complaining about being busy and blah blah blah.

So today I have three sure fire ways to tell that the Christmas Season is around the corner. The first, anyone in College or University is up to their eyeballs in work and is hating every minute of it. The second, the Christmas parade was on Saturday and we told thousands of people to have a "Merry Christmas". (Ps - American Thanksgiving as well but we do not count that up here in God's Country.) The Third, is very simple...we plugged in the Christmas lights that have been hanging since last Christmas!!

So Let me be the first to wish you a ho ho ho and a

9 Comments:

Blogger The Bridges said...

God's country huh? I hardly think so....you know American Thanksgiving kicked butt!! xoxox
-ki

3:34 PM  
Blogger Katherine Karen said...

haha this is true. I am totally psyched to go back home for Christmas break!! I miss my family <3

9:54 AM  
Blogger Samara Ashley said...

I love christmas, the food is down right delicious...oh and the work! I'd say I have lots, but all you ever see is us laying around :P

5:43 PM  
Blogger James said...

Christmas Break! Christmas Break! Christmas Break!

5:59 AM  
Blogger Darrell said...

Agh! Papers are terrible, I just wish they would go away...
Sweet they soon will be, can't wait for Christmas break, if its not here soon, I am going to break!.....Agh!

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you guys too!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Robbie Sevilla said...

Merry Christmas! Happy Christmas! hehehe remember the time when we almost died Joel? ahaha!

8:29 AM  
Blogger randy said...

American Thanksgiving isn't as special as others may think. Yeah there are some deals but unless you wake up at 3 am you ain't getting anything good. Kia I have decided you are my favorite American. Merry Christmas you guys.I wish we could be there.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Tyler said...

Christmas break will be nice...but I have Romans questions to do, and reading...and I had a lot of other work I wanted to get done while I had the free time. Should be a busy "break"

Have a Merry Christmas! And I wasn't expecting to see you at the Hospital Kia! It was a nice surprise to see Joel's Wife.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home