The Interesting Times Of Joel & Kia

We have lots of them..its just a matter if we blog them not not! haha!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Now Presenting...

Do you know who these people are? If you are a country music lover I am sure it didn't take you long to figure it out. Its country music's favorite couple...thats right...Tim McGraw and Faith Hill! For those of you who didn't know they are coming to Moncton on Sept. 1st and I cant wait!! I have never been to a country concert before but I love country music and I love these two country singers!! I am so excited!( Joel not so much...lol)...so for all of you out there who love Tim and Faith...tickets go on sale tomorrow!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tyler said...

Coolness! I like Faith anyway :)

8:35 PM  
Blogger Katherine Karen said...

Ben and James will have a field day

3:28 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Weare said...

sweet

5:07 PM  
Blogger Andy Rayner said...

Hey Joel

Go, Smile, Be Happy! One can always pick a place in heaven where the "country" is turned way down low :-)
Enjoy the concert folks. Actually sounds like it would be a good one.

9:12 AM  
Blogger The Bridges said...

So I guess Joel got his wish...not really...he did want to go but because of work he is stepping down and my best friend is going with me!! Yippee!!

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home