The Interesting Times Of Joel & Kia

We have lots of them..its just a matter if we blog them not not! haha!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Pink Or Blue?

Well there comes a time in ever husbands life when their wives need to buy something and if they do not buy that something their heads are going to burst.
This happened while we were in the Moncton Mall on the weekend. Kia just had to have a new camera, if she did not have this camera her head was going to burst.
Now on the other hand her other camera is broken and she did need a new one. But do they have to act like their heads are going to burst. So she did want to get the PINK Sony DSC-w55, but I had a sight problem with that. I do not want to be caught saying "Just push the button on the top of the Pink camera."
I don't like Pink.
So we comprised and got a blue. So my conclusion is that all girls are like the colour pink, they are a burst of Colour. Blue is a much calmer colour with no sudden burst or urges to buy stuff.
Joel

2 Comments:

Blogger Samara Ashley said...

I like pink too....BUT blue is my favourite colour. Now I want a new camera, or shoes? :P

3:56 PM  
Blogger randy said...

well said

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home