The Interesting Times Of Joel & Kia

We have lots of them..its just a matter if we blog them not not! haha!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Class Of 2007..all one of them...



Well, as most of you know Joel graduated from Maritime Christian College May 6, 2007. I am soooo proud of him!! Anyway, I thought I would post a couple pics of the big day...here is one that shows how happy we both were! His smile is because he gradauted...mine is because I got all the money!! For those of you who weren't there..when the bursaries were being handed out Joel received the Timothy Award from L'Etete Church of Christ which was for the amount of $1,000.00. As Joel was walking up to receive the award Fred Osborne (who was presenting the award) stepped right around Joel and came over and handed me the envelope! Everyone burst out laughing...meanwhile Joel brought over his other bursaries and gave them to me! :) I guess it was worth being married to a student! Don't worry I didn't keep it all to myself I split it with Joel since it was his money!! hahaha!! Well thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with us! Again, I am so proud of you, Joel and love you so much!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Darrell said...

Thats awesome Kia. That was a fun time. You two will be missed alot and I wish you both the best.
Hope to hear from yas! God Bless!
P.S. If you don't know how to spend that money... lol..
Just kidding!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Weare said...

Good Job Joel! and Kia your awesome too! :D

4:08 PM  
Blogger Samara Ashley said...

YAY JOEL!

Now you two can come by here in Ontario and visit!

whoot whoot!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home